- Head Dia.
- 1.8 inches (47 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 1.4 inches (36 mm)
- 6.8 inches (173 mm)
- 9.2 ounces (260 grams)1
- SX25A6 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Base model (with smooth aluminum bezel)
- Includes everything listed in "what's included" section above.
- YRGB Kit
- Includes everything in base mode, plus:
- Extra signal connection through the body tube (pre-installed)
- Extra tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability
- Extra front-mount thread on the head for filter attachment
- Stainless steel bezel
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and open-top design
- ET47 diffuser filter, ET47 yellow filter, ET47 red filter, ET47 green filter, ET47 blue filter.
- LED lumen: 1130
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 925
- XM-L U2
- Center lux: 35,600 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 57°
- Beam distance: 412 yards / 377 meters
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- C3800 ST
- Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low battery voltage warning7
- Turbo boost output5
(user adjustable to prolong runtime)
- Very low standby current (uA)
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Para-cord lanyard
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device
- Innovative slot load design
- No battery tray or battery magazine needed
- Battery arragement design patent pending in United Status, Hong Kong, and China
Output and Runtime
- Three brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 11305-1010/470/10
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 9255-828/386/9
- Runtime: 1.8/3.3/200+ hours
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 11305-1010/258/Strobe
- ANSI lumen: 8525-658/216/Strobe
- Runtime: 1.8/7 hours
- XM-L T6 neutral white LED has approximately 7-10% less output lumen compared to U2 LED.
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs7
- See other battery type runtime here.
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 3rd level, and dial to 2nd level and then back to 3rd level for ten times within five seconds.
- User replaceable glass lens
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Extra tail-cap w/ switch (kit version)
Battery Safety Precaution
When using primary (non-rechargeable) batteries (1.5V alkaline/lithium type), ensure they are brand new from the same pack in the same production date. When you are using rechargeable batteries, ensure all batteries belong the same brand/model/condition and are fully charged to similar voltage and capacity.
When using unmatched batteries, during discharge, some cells can empty out before others when the voltage of the batteries are brought too low. If these already discharged cells are discharged further more, they are subjected to reversed polarity charge. In this case, alkaline batteries may leak, and rechargeable batteries may release gas which may damage the batteries and possibly the flashlight. SX25A6 has built-in low voltage warning which activates at about 6.2V to warn users about the potential of reversal charge which may occur at low voltage. Reduce brightness output or replace batteries when batteries are almost empty.
All EagleTac flashlights are designed to use “button-top” battery (battery with protruding positive terminal). It is very important that you disconnect the batteries (by untwisting the tailcap) or remove the batteries when the flashlight is not in use for a long period of time. Our product warranty does not cover damage due to battery leak or gas leak due to reversed charging (we can still fix it, but replacement parts will be charged).
Periodically clean the threads and o-rings with a lint free cloth and apply a thin coating of EagleTac synthetic grease to the o-rings and threads. After prolonged exposure to moisture, the head and batteries should be removed, inspected, and dried. Do not touch or attempt to clean the reflector, as it will scratch the reflective coating permanently.
Other battery types runtime
Below lists the turbo output runtime with different battery types:
w/ energy saving disabled
(6xEneloop 2Ah) 1.4hrs, (6xEnergizer Lithium) 2hrs, (6xEnergizer Max*) 0.4hs
w/ energy saving enabled
(6xEneloop 2Ah) 1.8hrs, (6xEnergizer Lithium) 2.5hrs, (6xEnergizer Max*) 0.6hrs
* When using alkaline batteries, we recommend limit the usage of 100% output to prolong runtime since alkaline batteries are designed for lower current discharge.
** Eneloop is a registered register of Sanyo. Energizer, Energizer Lithium, and Energizer Max is a register trademark of Energizer. They are not associated with EAGTAC LLC.
- Product weight exclude battery
- All batteries must have protruding top button.
- Beam output diameter taken at one meter
- ANSI FL-1 Lumens is a measurement of light output standardized by American National Standards Institute for use with flashlights. This ANSI Lumen measurement is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. EagleTac’s ANSI Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere three minutes after turning on the flashlight. For O.T.F. lumen, measurement is taken one minute after turning on the flashlight.
- Turbo boost technology is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 25% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode. User can customize the this setting.
- Frequency: Strobe-100%-9Hz, Flash (Hi-100% and Lo-100mA)-1.7Hz
- When batteries falls below 6.2V, the LED will flash once every 30 seconds to remind you that the battery is almost out. Lower the output to extend runtime and replace batteries as soon as possible.
- Details and feature maybe subject to change without notice.