Cold Steel Kudu 20K
The Cold Steel Kudu takes its inspiration from the classic ring lock folding knives of Africa. These highly functional blades are owned and carried by people from every walk of life, and are the everyday tool of choice for almost every conceivable task. They have stood the test of time, and have been in-use continuously for centuries - and with good reason - they work!
Our Kudu features a highly rust resistant and beautifully mirror polished stainless steel blade that is expertly heat treated to offer an excellent balance between edge holding and ease of re-sharpening. The handle is made from durable glass-reinforced Zy-Ex and has an attractive wood grain texture and polished silver embellishments.The Kudu is amazingly lightweight, versatile and functional, and affordable on almost any budget
- Kudu features a highly rust resistant and beautifully mirror polished stainless steel blade
- handle is made from durable glass-reinforced Zy-Ex and has an attractive wood grain texture
- The Kudu is amazingly lightweight, versatile and functional
- The blade is 4-1/4-inch Overall dimensions 10", 2MM thick. Weights 2.4 oz.
- For safety, the Kudu¿ has been thoroughly. The locking mechanism will hold the blade rigidly
- The handle is made of 43% glass reinforced Zytel®. This material has proven to be extremely strong
Custom product tab